- Collagen Quality
- Skin Elasticity
- Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- Sun Protection
- Skin Antioxidants
- Skin Sensitivity
DISCOVER YOUR SKIN’S POTENTIAL THROUGH GENETICS
This special DNA Canada Healthy Skin Test is a revolutionary DNA analysis and report that examines your genetic markers related to skin performance. With the remarkable advances in understanding the human genome, it’s now possible to decipher your skin’s genetic profile and make informed treatment recommendations. The days of guessing which regimen will work best for you and feeling overwhelmed are over. This test should form the basis of your skin treatment and care – because not everyone’s skin is the same.
1. Collagen Quality: The firmness and elasticity of your skin is determined by collagen, a protein which gives skin that nice plump and ironed appearance
2. Skin Elasticity: Skin should be supple and able to stretch back neatly to its original shape.
3. Fine Lines & Wrinkles: Our bodies ability to form collagen or the rate at which it degrades are one aspect of wrinkles
4. Sun Protection: Are you genetically predisposed to sun damage, pigmentation and skin discoloration from the sun’s damaging UV rays or do you have genes which offer enhanced solar protection
5. Pigmentation: Melanin is a pigment that protects us from harmful UV rays by absorbing these rays and dissipating.
6. Skin Antioxidants: How able is your skin of producing antioxidants that fight free radical damage?
7. Skin Sensitivity: Have you every broken out in spots? Itchy or sensitive skin? Rashes? What is causing these inflammatory reactions?
The test is performed with each person doing a buccal (cheek) swab. This consists of you rubbing a soft swab on the inside of your cheek for 30 to 40 seconds and air drying it. Tests can be done in office or in the comfort of your own home.
For more information regarding our DNA Canada Healthy Skin Test or a test sample, contact us today at 1866 863 5139
Turnaround time: 15 business days Price: $199 plus tax